No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Alright finally I see smth on this blog. 4yrs ago had already created an acc but dunno how to used till today.
Okay shall back to main point. Had been selected for another class 4 driving licence xD but another thing was tat I dun really wish or being highly recommended by LTA for Commissioner(civil def head officer) driver. Such a high task for me. Sigh..juz pray hard won't happended any accident. =X
Went Felix place for a small event gathering mooncake festive today had not been seeing each other for so long since after poly graduation. Har! every1 still remain the same tat great. =)
Okay driving practice alr started I enjoy myself haha..juz always day dream when could I really own a car by myself. Hmmm...Oh yah..my staff sergeant taught me everyday how to play stock and see. Really admirer him juz 45mins he could earn $500 in his pocket. Tot of opening an account started wif $1K but everything too fast I juz wanted to wait for a gd oppotunity b4 I bump my 1K into it.
Juz subscribed this M1 mobile broadband for $11 per/mth juz for the seek of bring to camp used tgt wif my 1week old laptop.

Hmmm...Perhaps I really need time to think wat I really want it. >.<
12:51 AM