

28 demerit pt and immediate 2 failure -.-" I admitted tat I like to speed but I speed wif care. Cos of his nagging juz a little almost going bang into tat Medcedes on the main junction road. -_-" anyway tat Medcedes oso got wrong nv on signal than I kena marked for "improper action causing accident" haiz...
GY arh GY!! 2weeks more actual TP will start, if continue making same mistaking I dun think abt getting my own car n my class 3. How I wish I able increase my multitasking =( well perhaps tis my character like to rush thing cant be patient abit GY? Think abt it ya is gd to rush thing if it is impt task but somehow rushing thing will only cause me into trouble. I strongly agree wif myself cos "rushing" had been letting me lost alot of precious thing. =\

28 demerit pt and immediate 2 failure -.-" I admitted tat I like to speed but I speed wif care. Cos of his nagging juz a little almost going bang into tat Medcedes on the main junction road. -_-" anyway tat Medcedes oso got wrong nv on signal than I kena marked for "improper action causing accident" haiz...
GY arh GY!! 2weeks more actual TP will start, if continue making same mistaking I dun think abt getting my own car n my class 3. How I wish I able increase my multitasking =( well perhaps tis my character like to rush thing cant be patient abit GY? Think abt it ya is gd to rush thing if it is impt task but somehow rushing thing will only cause me into trouble. I strongly agree wif myself cos "rushing" had been letting me lost alot of precious thing. =\