
Har! after evening went PS starbucks finally can take a rest! But juz sitted awhile we left our own. Went to met 1 of my fren watch F1 tgt!! har!! most guys LOVING IT! But not her I juz drag her along wif me. xD
Juz love the speed of the sound and the atmosphere hahaha.. well shall see them next yr.
Counting down 9days more for my Traffic Police test! xD
Sometime I'm really wonder tis oso cant believe in myself till it cme true again n again.. which I able to see thing in my dream. =S GOSH!
Har! after evening went PS starbucks finally can take a rest! But juz sitted awhile we left our own. Went to met 1 of my fren watch F1 tgt!! har!! most guys LOVING IT! But not her I juz drag her along wif me. xD
Juz love the speed of the sound and the atmosphere hahaha.. well shall see them next yr.
Counting down 9days more for my Traffic Police test! xD
Sometime I'm really wonder tis oso cant believe in myself till it cme true again n again.. which I able to see thing in my dream. =S GOSH!