
Today spoken to my major officer regarding my payment for this mth, why I didn't get any single cents pay?! Arghhhh again knock up wif their system end up I had to wait for next mth pay day. >.<
I juz here wan to said for those whoever sick hope they will recover soon, as for study hope u do well in it. Last but not least for those in relationship having prob right now I hope u could stay strong. =] god will bless u and the need of it.
SMILE~ ^^
Okay this show I'm currently watching now in camp after my driving lesson end at 8.30am-12pm. Meanwhile 12-5pm nth do so reading book after tat proceed wif tis drama is a nice story. =] Those who got "ppfilm" player tis the link.
http://www.pipi.cn/movies/92/92270.html
Har! Suddenly miss and feel like having manago sago wif pomelo infornt of me. >.<
Today spoken to my major officer regarding my payment for this mth, why I didn't get any single cents pay?! Arghhhh again knock up wif their system end up I had to wait for next mth pay day. >.<
I juz here wan to said for those whoever sick hope they will recover soon, as for study hope u do well in it. Last but not least for those in relationship having prob right now I hope u could stay strong. =] god will bless u and the need of it.
SMILE~ ^^
Okay this show I'm currently watching now in camp after my driving lesson end at 8.30am-12pm. Meanwhile 12-5pm nth do so reading book after tat proceed wif tis drama is a nice story. =] Those who got "ppfilm" player tis the link.
http://www.pipi.cn/movies/92/92270.html
Har! Suddenly miss and feel like having manago sago wif pomelo infornt of me. >.<