

When abt time to get back home at 7 Xianhui called me. Har! I knew nth gd come from her -.-" whenever she call me. She wanted to meet me as she very sad abt her prob -.-" didn't know she alr attached WAH!! tis call bro attach oso nv tell.. -.-" so wat I can advice I alr advice oso wat I can share alr share. Somehow I oso worry abt her depression since her doc oso admit it tat she having depression. Haiz..
Well b4 she going off I said to her tis, Xh since u wan continue do tis I got nth to said anymore but watever u wan do juz do it wif no regret in ur life.
Haiz...tis gal Xh although sometime si bei auntie, love to disturb ppl oso quite calculative but wat I know she treat bf seriously I got no comment, is like doing BIG investment on guy!! whenever I heard her story. -.-"
Well her b'day coming tis Thur I still considering I shld go anot cos of CG meeting crash wif her date. HmMmMm...
Things are still confuse in my mind.

When abt time to get back home at 7 Xianhui called me. Har! I knew nth gd come from her -.-" whenever she call me. She wanted to meet me as she very sad abt her prob -.-" didn't know she alr attached WAH!! tis call bro attach oso nv tell.. -.-" so wat I can advice I alr advice oso wat I can share alr share. Somehow I oso worry abt her depression since her doc oso admit it tat she having depression. Haiz..
Well b4 she going off I said to her tis, Xh since u wan continue do tis I got nth to said anymore but watever u wan do juz do it wif no regret in ur life.
Haiz...tis gal Xh although sometime si bei auntie, love to disturb ppl oso quite calculative but wat I know she treat bf seriously I got no comment, is like doing BIG investment on guy!! whenever I heard her story. -.-"
Well her b'day coming tis Thur I still considering I shld go anot cos of CG meeting crash wif her date. HmMmMm...
Things are still confuse in my mind.