
but price wise for him 16GB@$329 he juz said too ex -.-" actually is really worth it. Cos it build in wireless lan plus MSN. The best thing I like abt tis mp4 is build in X-Fi crystalizer technology for ppl who love music much better than listening to original CD. Haiz.. too bad brought my Zen after 3weeks it came out tis -.-" otherwise I alr grab it. But end up he didnt buy, he told me go back consider again which 1 more worth it Zen or X-Fi.
After tat went to meet Apple, felix, alfred, nee wee and samantha. Juz shop ard PS till 5plus felix had to book in so he n apple went off left we 4. Happened to walk pass Istana beside plaza sing (President playground) open house free entry.
After visited Istana went to Orchard shop~ I can feel the X'mas atmosphere xD Juz wonder tis yr X'mas am I going celebrate wif her again? LOLx Har! for the past 3yrs X'mas are usually celebrated wif her, so tis yr wont be surprise BUDDY!! LOLx. So ya went taka shop I brought an umbrella. =X
Sigh! After finish my shopping went to meet up buddy for dinner at mac. Guess she crazy abt getting herself slim down -.-" keep telling me she lose 1kg -.-" juz dun lose till like ur sis can alr. =x
but price wise for him 16GB@$329 he juz said too ex -.-" actually is really worth it. Cos it build in wireless lan plus MSN. The best thing I like abt tis mp4 is build in X-Fi crystalizer technology for ppl who love music much better than listening to original CD. Haiz.. too bad brought my Zen after 3weeks it came out tis -.-" otherwise I alr grab it. But end up he didnt buy, he told me go back consider again which 1 more worth it Zen or X-Fi.
After tat went to meet Apple, felix, alfred, nee wee and samantha. Juz shop ard PS till 5plus felix had to book in so he n apple went off left we 4. Happened to walk pass Istana beside plaza sing (President playground) open house free entry.
After visited Istana went to Orchard shop~ I can feel the X'mas atmosphere xD Juz wonder tis yr X'mas am I going celebrate wif her again? LOLx Har! for the past 3yrs X'mas are usually celebrated wif her, so tis yr wont be surprise BUDDY!! LOLx. So ya went taka shop I brought an umbrella. =X
Sigh! After finish my shopping went to meet up buddy for dinner at mac. Guess she crazy abt getting herself slim down -.-" keep telling me she lose 1kg -.-" juz dun lose till like ur sis can alr. =x