
Thousands of ppls were there juz beside changi airport plane running track. I got a thought of not running juz wan went back home SLP instead think back aiya alr here juz run. End up I only able complete 7km w/o stopping for 30mins I guess. Gosh~ I cant believe myself too.. =x
So overall for tat 15km I took 2hrs 13mins to complete LOLx.. Due to my leg alr start paining cant run anymore.. until now still having difficulty walking up the stair -.-" Wat a BIG gift from them. ARGHHHH!!! DA DAN!! I juz so lucky! xD
Okay I shall intro my NEW GIRLFRIEND to u guys! hohoho... xD
DA DAN!! Trooper car chio right~ xD
and my future wife Commissioner car xD
I juz realize smth all my weekend Sat had been booked by tis all ppl 25th Oct Weeling 21st bday, 1st Nov Jane 21st bday, 8th Nov Jasmie 21st bday, 15th Nov Agnes 21st bday~ OMG~ -.-" bankrupt alr lah like tis. -__-"
Thousands of ppls were there juz beside changi airport plane running track. I got a thought of not running juz wan went back home SLP instead think back aiya alr here juz run. End up I only able complete 7km w/o stopping for 30mins I guess. Gosh~ I cant believe myself too.. =x
So overall for tat 15km I took 2hrs 13mins to complete LOLx.. Due to my leg alr start paining cant run anymore.. until now still having difficulty walking up the stair -.-" Wat a BIG gift from them. ARGHHHH!!! DA DAN!! I juz so lucky! xD
Okay I shall intro my NEW GIRLFRIEND to u guys! hohoho... xD
DA DAN!! Trooper car chio right~ xD
and my future wife Commissioner car xD
I juz realize smth all my weekend Sat had been booked by tis all ppl 25th Oct Weeling 21st bday, 1st Nov Jane 21st bday, 8th Nov Jasmie 21st bday, 15th Nov Agnes 21st bday~ OMG~ -.-" bankrupt alr lah like tis. -__-"