
Okay tis was wat LL told me "放长线钓大虾" as arrow shows ppl are thinking as wat LL think too..haha well juz lets her be after 3hrs, see she only able to catch 3 prawns muhahaha. . . As for me I not like her wat 放长线钓大虾 watever I juz wan to be myself I got my own way of doing it. =P

As for me I'm diff from ppl my logic was tis "放短线钓多虾" hahaha.. after 3hrs see wat I got xD
DA DAN!! so many prawns muhahahahaha =P 你输了吧. *evil laugh*
We Shall call more ppl prawning again yah lolxSomebody told me tis providence is compassionate. No matter who aided u, u shld not 4get abt them no matter how bad was them. Cos they used to helped u when u got into trouble so dun be a foolish n 4get them. Hmmm..I totally agree wif it. =)
Okay tis was wat LL told me "放长线钓大虾" as arrow shows ppl are thinking as wat LL think too..haha well juz lets her be after 3hrs, see she only able to catch 3 prawns muhahaha. . . As for me I not like her wat 放长线钓大虾 watever I juz wan to be myself I got my own way of doing it. =P

As for me I'm diff from ppl my logic was tis "放短线钓多虾" hahaha.. after 3hrs see wat I got xD
DA DAN!! so many prawns muhahahahaha =P 你输了吧. *evil laugh*
We Shall call more ppl prawning again yah lolxSomebody told me tis providence is compassionate. No matter who aided u, u shld not 4get abt them no matter how bad was them. Cos they used to helped u when u got into trouble so dun be a foolish n 4get them. Hmmm..I totally agree wif it. =)