No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Har! finally my plan had alr ended wat I wan to be! From the start till the end nv failed b4! xD So wat my next planning? getting my own personal Car? Maybe? hahaha... eh...stock-ing last week lost not tat much but tis week I able to make back double from wat I lost! x]
Wat else more? Juz read horoscope for my next yr luck wat it said was tis
Overall Forecast
This year is favourable to you. Wealth and health luck is good. (SWEE!) Any undertaking will be smooth. Be sincere in your dealing and nobleman will help you. (I wonder who sia) to differentiate who is there to help you and who is there to ruin you. (WAH better get lost) You need to guard yourself against sexual traps and control your alcohol intake. (hahaha I dun really drink) There are people out there to rob you, so be careful when handling money matters. Avoid risky investment (then my stock investment counted oso? OMG) and take care of your health.
Career
It is a good time to start your new business or expand the current one. (might think abt it xD) You need to workout who is your nobleman and who is there to harm you. (hmm..I will take note) Leverage on your nobleman to excel. Control your temper when dealing with matters. Career progression will be good this year. Do not be guarantor.
Relationship
Love is in the air (WAH finally!) and for teenagers you will fall in love easily (sure anot? lol) and this will affect your study. (hahaha heng I not schooling right now) You should focus on your study and don’t be easily distracted. (working lah!) Couples in courtship will have the urge to get married. (still single get wat married LOL) Those already married should steer clear from sexual temptation to avoid getting into trouble. (I bet tis doesn't apply to me lol)
Wealth
Proper income luck is good as career progress. Save your money and do not lend to others. (YA I wont!!) Do not make investment based on short term gain. (HUH bu hui ba!! -.-")
Health
No major issue with health but you have to control yourself against sexual traps and alcohol intake. (hahaha dun worry abt tis sentence xD)
For ppl wan know abt ur next yr horoscope can go into my server n download it. =)ftp://218.212.66.81/
10:50 PM