No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Sunday, November 02, 2008
WOW! Is Nov alr~ 1 more mth to go here come a new year 2009. Hope was a gd year for next yr. Alright smth funny n danger as I can said =x As I going AMK my GPS direct me drive pass L.A.S by shortest distance to reach AMK juz very coincidence saw a familiar person. Ya after AMK going Tuas collect smth I know my mind had start to destruction my concentration.
Red dot was where my car stopped wif infornt having red light tgt wif red arrow. =X Actually was the traffice light goes red very fast -.-" my reaction too slow to move off. Juz imagine fornt, back, right n left car moving it I juz stop at the middle obstruct all vehicles moving off. Lucky no traffic police otherwise my licence sure 100% revoked for 1yr. -.-"
1:12 PM