No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Yeah!! I finally booked my test date to take QDL today will be after the X'mas 26 Dec. xD Well dad told me fews day ago he will sponsor me getting a new car, WAH I was so happy I tot I'm dreaming, YES I'm juz dreaming only! He only sponsor me $10k -.-" my Honda Civic alr cost me $59k -.-" ended up $49k I had to pay by installment for 10yrs. Forget it after NS work then see how maybe getting weekend car cheaper meanwhile juz using dad or bro car when I need it.
Really too much comment when drving on the road! Esp gals (No Offence) driver really drive damn slow in expressway. Tis remind me a person Raymod told me nv overtake a lady driver cos they will lost control n accidental scratch ur car. Taxi worst drive wif no caution! Even some driver I wanted to turn right they dun even wan to give way! SI BEI KNS! agrh!! I shld cool down myself. My Volvo nv get scratch I shld "Xie Tian Xie Di".
Okay, happened to drive pass NYP today so dropped 1 of my fren there as well as visit my lecture n junior, har missed my sch day.
I juz read thru abt "Ten Most Dangerous Mistakes Men Probably Make With Women" After reading it I felt abit more understanding wif myself haha.
11:25 PM