No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Thursday, January 01, 2009
Happy New Year 2009!
I bet tis yr 2009 will be a best yr for me! x] oso great tat I convert my RDL to QDL very successful! xD Not juz tis I oso got promotion again! Har finally my shoulder got Rank alr! WEE~ Last but not least oso hope tis yr ppl who suffer wif their works, relationship and finance will over come! =]
Ytd counts down at Felix place condominium muti-purpose room at Kovan was fun! And oso Apple 21st bday too! Met up all my diff lecture grp ex-poly frens OMG~ 10 out of 8 were attached I cant believe it hahaha... =x We guys settle down usually tok abt womans, works, cars. lolx. As for gals topics no change shopping, mans, relationship, gossip other ppl etc etc. -.-" HAR! no offence! =x
Last night can see lot of them drunk ended up I being a chauffeur. har! Reach home 3.45am I guess? Alright doesn't matter. But once again Happy New Year guys! =]
3:35 PM