No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Monday, April 19, 2010
It since like I had not been blog for 1yr? omg I cant believe~ lolx..time do really flies many thing happened, somehow I wish there could be such a "time machine" exist in this world. And I believe thing might be diff now.
2yrs NS juz finish in 4days time, yet it let me think everything was like happened ytd. When I 1st day entering NS. hahaha.. well it really let me learnt alot alot of thing but somehow bad thing influence easy than gd wan. YES! is true! Har! finally going to step in working social life or continue my study in Uni? Can't really believe man! Another new chapter got to start! >.<
Okay! I shall write till here.. =)
Gd Night Peep! HowI wish to hav more little time .
10:32 PM
Monday, April 19, 2010
It since like I had not been blog for 1yr? omg I cant believe~ lolx..time do really flies many thing happened, somehow I wish there could be such a "time machine" exist in this world. And I believe thing might be diff now.
2yrs NS juz finish in 4days time, yet it let me think everything was like happened ytd. When I 1st day entering NS. hahaha.. well it really let me learnt alot alot of thing but somehow bad thing influence easy than gd wan. YES! is true! Har! finally going to step in working social life or continue my study in Uni? Can't really believe man! Another new chapter got to start! >.<
Okay! I shall write till here.. =)
Gd Night Peep! HowI wish to hav more little time .
10:32 PM
tagboard
SpEaK CoRnEr
Profile
Guo Yang
D.O.B: 7 April
Chocolate lover
Loving IT's stuffs
Exec. Computer Technician
Like hang ard at Esplanade
WiShLiSt
iPhone 4
Cable Car Dining Honda Jazz 1.3
Red Crumpler Bag
Holiday in Hawaii
Braun Buffel Wallet
More New IT's Stuffs
Canon 550D SLR Cam