No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Monday, May 31, 2010
This YEAR this MONTH I will always rmb it!
As I said a very bad year this 2010!! Now I getting more n more believe wat the fortune teller told me. Bad n good sign happened! Tat Fortune said tis year was a BEST year earning $. I dun hav to look for them they will look for me. Is so true! As addition job now I guess I able affort a car alr.. but not at tis monent! =)) Bad was tat I might involve in serious car accident or even walking along the road side within tis year!! I do believe tis! Almost accident last week alr! STUPID TAXI!! Most imptly tis 4days old car nth happened. =x
Okay come back to main pt as I mention tis year was bad year! Last 2weeks Xianhui heartbroke wif her guy. So last Thurs chilled out wif her, Benny n Isaac after sending all of them back home my ownself reached home 5.30am ZzZz.. I'm half DEAD!! Before tat week Shaun oso brokeup wif her 4yrs gf. O.o"
WORST!! Met up Clara ytd cos she insist wan divorce wif her husband and oso give up in tis family plus 2 daughter only less than 5yrs old. Trying my best to persuaded but her decision still up to her. After awhile Apple called and telling me Alfred and Samantha breakup liao.. I was like speechless! GOSH! After toking to Alfred knowing wat happnened I then realize breaking up was not juz he/she fault is BOTH oso got fault seriously!! Everything was juz communication prob. Sigh! After reached home another prob again OMGGGGG!!!! Yeanting missing home from 3days! WTF is tis!! I had enough cracking my head!! I think juz leave it to police to handle.
Tis book was brought by Karina (Da Sao) a very interesting book so call 365 inspirations to enrich your relationships. Tis book came to me too late alr lah! lolx. But I still will finish reading it. Thx Da Sao!! =))
9:55 PM
Monday, May 31, 2010
This YEAR this MONTH I will always rmb it!
As I said a very bad year this 2010!! Now I getting more n more believe wat the fortune teller told me. Bad n good sign happened! Tat Fortune said tis year was a BEST year earning $. I dun hav to look for them they will look for me. Is so true! As addition job now I guess I able affort a car alr.. but not at tis monent! =)) Bad was tat I might involve in serious car accident or even walking along the road side within tis year!! I do believe tis! Almost accident last week alr! STUPID TAXI!! Most imptly tis 4days old car nth happened. =x
Okay come back to main pt as I mention tis year was bad year! Last 2weeks Xianhui heartbroke wif her guy. So last Thurs chilled out wif her, Benny n Isaac after sending all of them back home my ownself reached home 5.30am ZzZz.. I'm half DEAD!! Before tat week Shaun oso brokeup wif her 4yrs gf. O.o"
WORST!! Met up Clara ytd cos she insist wan divorce wif her husband and oso give up in tis family plus 2 daughter only less than 5yrs old. Trying my best to persuaded but her decision still up to her. After awhile Apple called and telling me Alfred and Samantha breakup liao.. I was like speechless! GOSH! After toking to Alfred knowing wat happnened I then realize breaking up was not juz he/she fault is BOTH oso got fault seriously!! Everything was juz communication prob. Sigh! After reached home another prob again OMGGGGG!!!! Yeanting missing home from 3days! WTF is tis!! I had enough cracking my head!! I think juz leave it to police to handle.
Tis book was brought by Karina (Da Sao) a very interesting book so call 365 inspirations to enrich your relationships. Tis book came to me too late alr lah! lolx. But I still will finish reading it. Thx Da Sao!! =))
9:55 PM
tagboard
SpEaK CoRnEr
Profile
Guo Yang
D.O.B: 7 April
Chocolate lover
Loving IT's stuffs
Exec. Computer Technician
Like hang ard at Esplanade
WiShLiSt
iPhone 4
Cable Car Dining Honda Jazz 1.3
Red Crumpler Bag
Holiday in Hawaii
Braun Buffel Wallet
More New IT's Stuffs
Canon 550D SLR Cam