No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Monday, May 03, 2010
Thx guys for ur care and concern, but somehow wanna being alone phone keep on ringing and ringing~ yet I keep repeating and repeating I'm tired man! I know some of you trying to help me I appreciated but I don't seen there is a need!? My own personal thing I will solve out myself pls!? I really got to learnt from my mistake juz let me be otherwise my thinking won't grow!
I hope ur ulcer feel much better.
10:16 PM
Monday, May 03, 2010
Thx guys for ur care and concern, but somehow wanna being alone phone keep on ringing and ringing~ yet I keep repeating and repeating I'm tired man! I know some of you trying to help me I appreciated but I don't seen there is a need!? My own personal thing I will solve out myself pls!? I really got to learnt from my mistake juz let me be otherwise my thinking won't grow!
I hope ur ulcer feel much better.
10:16 PM
tagboard
SpEaK CoRnEr
Profile
Guo Yang
D.O.B: 7 April
Chocolate lover
Loving IT's stuffs
Exec. Computer Technician
Like hang ard at Esplanade
WiShLiSt
iPhone 4
Cable Car Dining Honda Jazz 1.3
Red Crumpler Bag
Holiday in Hawaii
Braun Buffel Wallet
More New IT's Stuffs
Canon 550D SLR Cam