No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Thursday, May 13, 2010
YOOHOO~ a busy day for me today~ but can see time pass very fast to me tat a gd wan! xD After work meetup Mark and his fiancee for dinner. I knew whenever Mark wan meet me don't see anything gd thing to me hahaha.. in fact is true his bungalow network routing again got prob. Alright nvm when to help him at least I did regret hahaha..cos I got such a chance drive his fiancee new Honda Jazz OMG! My dream car finally got chance to touch. Not only tis too after going back home drove Mark Audi A6 back home GOSH~ I love the horse power!! yeah yeah! still got tml Mark getting new Mercedes E-class ask me help him choose new car plate number..I wondering wat to do wif me? -.- But nvm juz follow lo..after tat can test drive!! xD
Today doing researching another job related of IT. Then suddenly this "The National Research Foundation (NRF)" popup on my screen I read read read WAH it was a department under the Prime Minister's Office. Hahaha surprising, but standard very high who care juz whack got then got lo.. dun hav dun hav lo at least I tried! Anyway thx Mark and ur fiancee, I learnt smth from u guys today. =)
Alright bed time! *Ciao* =)
11:46 PM
Thursday, May 13, 2010
YOOHOO~ a busy day for me today~ but can see time pass very fast to me tat a gd wan! xD After work meetup Mark and his fiancee for dinner. I knew whenever Mark wan meet me don't see anything gd thing to me hahaha.. in fact is true his bungalow network routing again got prob. Alright nvm when to help him at least I did regret hahaha..cos I got such a chance drive his fiancee new Honda Jazz OMG! My dream car finally got chance to touch. Not only tis too after going back home drove Mark Audi A6 back home GOSH~ I love the horse power!! yeah yeah! still got tml Mark getting new Mercedes E-class ask me help him choose new car plate number..I wondering wat to do wif me? -.- But nvm juz follow lo..after tat can test drive!! xD
Today doing researching another job related of IT. Then suddenly this "The National Research Foundation (NRF)" popup on my screen I read read read WAH it was a department under the Prime Minister's Office. Hahaha surprising, but standard very high who care juz whack got then got lo.. dun hav dun hav lo at least I tried! Anyway thx Mark and ur fiancee, I learnt smth from u guys today. =)
Alright bed time! *Ciao* =)
11:46 PM
tagboard
SpEaK CoRnEr
Profile
Guo Yang
D.O.B: 7 April
Chocolate lover
Loving IT's stuffs
Exec. Computer Technician
Like hang ard at Esplanade
WiShLiSt
iPhone 4
Cable Car Dining Honda Jazz 1.3
Red Crumpler Bag
Holiday in Hawaii
Braun Buffel Wallet
More New IT's Stuffs
Canon 550D SLR Cam