No matter what happened in your life right now, sad, cry, angry, disappointed, stressed etc. remember this YOU aren't ALONE. =))
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
AHHH!! I going crazy now!! I almost hit down a mac delivery motorcyclist on my way back!! lolx.. =x I guess my side mirror kena his bag. =\
Aiya today totally absent-minded after receiving a call in the morning! DELL OFFER ME extra $300 for my current pay now!!! -.- Well Haiz.. but I cant betray the company! >.< Since they alr decided sending my overseas for business trip project. So... yah.. nvm.. looking forward 11 July then =) after celebrate wif ah ma 80th bday, tat night shld be flying off haha.. xD
Okay! enough of SHOPPING PLS! Juz 2days wif u guys spending me $500 for my clothes OMG! >.< no more shopping this weekend! let go pub n chill! =)
11:00 PM
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
AHHH!! I going crazy now!! I almost hit down a mac delivery motorcyclist on my way back!! lolx.. =x I guess my side mirror kena his bag. =\
Aiya today totally absent-minded after receiving a call in the morning! DELL OFFER ME extra $300 for my current pay now!!! -.- Well Haiz.. but I cant betray the company! >.< Since they alr decided sending my overseas for business trip project. So... yah.. nvm.. looking forward 11 July then =) after celebrate wif ah ma 80th bday, tat night shld be flying off haha.. xD
Okay! enough of SHOPPING PLS! Juz 2days wif u guys spending me $500 for my clothes OMG! >.< no more shopping this weekend! let go pub n chill! =)
11:00 PM
tagboard
SpEaK CoRnEr
Profile
Guo Yang
D.O.B: 7 April
Chocolate lover
Loving IT's stuffs
Exec. Computer Technician
Like hang ard at Esplanade
WiShLiSt
iPhone 4
Cable Car Dining Honda Jazz 1.3
Red Crumpler Bag
Holiday in Hawaii
Braun Buffel Wallet
More New IT's Stuffs
Canon 550D SLR Cam